Friday 10th July 2020
Following the Governments announcement that places of worship can reopen, the Elders have begun making The Worship Centre Covid Secure inline with government guidelines. Our current COVID-19 Risk Assessment is available to read HERE
We will be communicating how and when we will be able to gather again soon.
In the meantime ALL church gatherings and small groups remain cancelled and we encourage you to connect with our Facebook page where we can continue to communicate with each other.
Join us each Sunday at 10am when we gather online for a short video message from our leadership team and again on Tuesdays at 7.30pm, where we would usually have our prayer meeting,
For those who do not have Facebook, we will also be posting regularly to our church website, so be sure to check our blog.
As we move towards being able to gather in small groups, we are planning to use Zoom in order to connect with those unable to attend in person. To be a part of these live events, sign up and join our mailing list so we can let you know how and when to join in.
As well as our own online church service, there is an abundance of amazing churches, worship and teaching available online. We have links to some of these live-streams from churches who we think you may enjoy on our website.
For those of you who are able to, and would like to help support those in need during this time please speak with Wendy. This may involve cooking a meal or baking a cake, running errands or picking up supplies, or simply a friendly phone call.
Although we cannot gather together, we continue to be the church.
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid – John 14v27 (NKJV)
In times of trouble we turn to Jesus, the author and finisher of our FAITH. He knows that fear paralyses and hinders our ability to respond effectively to life challenges, therefore all our decisions and plans have been made in His peace.
The Lord bless you and keep youNumbers 6 vs 24-26
The Lord make His face to shine upon you
And be gracious to you
The Lord lift His countenance upon you
And give you peace.
Now is the time to pull together, work together and pray together.
What we expect from the congregation
- To protect yourselves and others from COVID-19 by following the hygiene guidance issued by Public Health England
- To work together to protect the most vulnerable
- If unwell with the symptoms of Coronavirus, to self isolate in order to protect yourselves and others
- To advise a leader if you are unwell
What to expect from the leaders
- We will be responsible in our preparations and forward thinking
- We aim to manage expectations and minimise people’s anxieties
- We will regularly review Government guidelines, and where required, action will be taken to minimise risk in order to protect ourselves and others
- We will ensure the hygiene and cleanliness of the premises
- During this period of time, we will no longer offer communion as part of the Church service
- If our meetings together have to stop for a season, we will communicate with you to ensure that everyone knows the plan
- We will endeavour to stay connected with each of you
- We don’t walk in fear, but we do walk in wisdom to help and support one another
- We are asking for divine intervention and that the virus will end
- We ask that our country and it’s citizens be protected, and for wisdom in our nations decision making
- We respond in faith and not in fear because we know that prayer changes things.